Jump to recipe
One of my pet peeves, is grainy, dry or fluffy banana loaf. This recipe is one of my favourite loafs to make as it is has NONE of those issues. I encourage you to give it a go! I find this especially delicious when I am ravenously hungry. The heavy, sweet and dense flavours and textures make for such a satisfying mouthful!
Banana Bread (no eggs)
1 hour, 15 minutes
1 tbsp lemon to 1 cup milk - let sit and while the recipe is combined (at least 4 minutes)
- Dry Ingredients:
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- Wet Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda dissolved in 1 1/2 cups sour milk
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup nuts chopped, or mini chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp salt (to your liking)
- Mix dry ingredients together and add liquids and bananas. Mix until combined. Divide mixture between 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 55 minutes.